Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A simple project

My original idea for the purchase of the Bot was to assist me in building 'stuff' for my other hobby, model railroading.  For the past 40 or so years I have had a side business of constructing model railroads for others.  I have been involved in over 90 such layouts.  My current set of projects are directed to a larger set of model railroading and that is the world of live steam outdoor ride on railroads.  I live within 4 miles of Train Mountain, the worlds biggest live steam hobby railroad.  I am building buildings for this world class railroad.  Here is the first project, a small office warehouse for the Phillips Petroleum dealer.

It's hard to tell the size here but this building is 4 feet by 4 feet by 2 feet high.

It is constructed of 1/2 inch plywood and is very sturdy.  So far they are holding up well with the Southern Oregon winters and all of the little critters that seem to like to munch on the trim!

No comments:

Post a Comment